Thursday 18 July 2013

Welcome to JULIA'S MOTORHOME MEANDERINGS and my new JOURNEY!

The time is drawing near, and I am busy making lists and packing up my motorhome ready for my latest Home from Home Travels. This time it is a little nearer to Home... Scotland, and yet where I am bound is another world, where time has stood still and nature and tradition have stood the test of time. My route is planned and the sites where I will stay are long ago booked. I do hope that you will Journey with me on this latest adventure.


Will I discover the wee Bagpipe Beestie or will Ruskin find true love at last? Will I get consumed by the third largest whirlpool in the world,  'Corryvreckan', off the coast of Jura, when I sail from the island of Islay? Watch this space and find out the answers to these and other questions about all things Scottish ........



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your travels!
    Hope you manage to fit in a distillery or two along the way and that Ruskin has fun chasing the haggis!
    Enjoy
    Jo & Billy woof

    ReplyDelete